This week has been absolutely chaotic! Some big changes are coming to the Marsh family soon, great BIG wonderful changes but- stress inducing for sure! As a slightly OCD mom of three girls, cleaning products are rather important in our house. When we started implementing a “family economy” in our household this year, the older girls were assigned chores, this meant I needed cleaning products that worked but wouldn’t hurt the girls when they used them. Enter Grove Collaborative!
I had seen Grove Collaborative everywhere but was hesitant to try it because I was unsure if I would really “need” or like the products. Then we tried a few of the Method brand cleaners and I was in love! They are a customizable auto-ship service (you chose how often) that has all natural cleaners/beauty/home products
I also chose to get a few additional items that I knew I would love and it was great! I paid under $30 for everything pictured below:
- Method Foaming Bathroom Cleaner- Eucalyptus Mint Scent
- Method Squirt and Mop for Wood Floors- Almond Scent…TOTALLY HOOKED ON THIS!
- Method Antibac- Bamboo
- Mrs.Meyers Gift Set in Lemon Verbena- Multi-cleaner, dish soap, & hand soap
- Grove Counter Tin- I chose gray
- Grove Glass bottle with cleaning concentrate- Orange Rosemary scent
- Grove Microfiber cloths- these are insane, they get up so much more than a paper towel!
- Grove Walnut scrubbers
They also have a VIP program that I chose to enroll in because of the awesome perks it offers! Its $19.99 a year and you can try it free for sixty days (we are keeping ours!)
- Free shipping & returns
- Four free gifts every year
- Early access to sales
- Lower “ship now” minimum ($15)
We just moved our auto ship to earlier because I just could not wait! If you love/want quality cleaning supplies that wont break the budget and are safe for your family I totally suggest trying them out!
I got a free five piece set when I signed up and you can too here: https://www.grove.co/referrer/53455189/
An Honest Mama